Inpatient Rehab and Skilled Nursing Care
When your recovery requires you to stay on our campus, we make your rehabilitation our priority. Staffed by our award-winning therapists and nurses, Friendship Health is devoted to creating an environment that enhances quality of life, promotes independence, inspires hope, and helps make faster recoveries. Here are some of our most popular services.
Restores function for individuals who have experienced neuromuscular or skeletal dysfunction. Our physical therapy programs can:
- Improve strength, balance, muscle function and range of motion
- Collaborate with your orthopedist on your therapy program before and after joint replacement surgery
- Train for mobility, gait, stability, posture and positioning, including methods for fall prevention
- Aquatic rehab in our warm-water therapy pool with less impact on joints, beneficial for arthritis
- Wellness education and home exercise programs
Addresses difficulties with communication, swallowing, and cognitive decline. Our speech/language therapies include:
- Improve swallowing to decrease choking risk
- Verbal and nonverbal communication skills including stroke rehab
- Hearing screenings
- Dementia Level Staging
- VitalStimTM therapy to improve swallow function
Restores and maintains the functionality of daily living, independence and safety. Our occupational therapy programs offer:
- Education and training in bathing, grooming dressing and meal preparation
- Adaptive techniques for continued independence in your home
- Energy conservation/work simplification techniques
- Strengthening and coordination exercises
- Hand therapy and exercises to reduce the effects of arthritis or other joint conditions related to joint movement
- Home modification assessments
Specialized Orthopedic Care:
Rehab for joint replacement, post-fracture, post-surgical/trauma, arthritis, sprain/strains, and degenerative joint disease. We also bring a smooth transition from pre-surgical admissions process to a custom rehabilitation program to ultimately get you back to living your life.
Specialized Cardiac Care:
After a heart attack, cardiac surgery, illness or other cardiac-related condition our individualized programs, our team of physiatrists and full-time physical, occupational and speech therapists will develop goals for you to achieve the best possible outcome.
Specialized Neuro-Muscular Care:
For those affected by neuro-muscular disorders, such as stroke/ cerebrovascular accident (CVA), transient ischemic attacks (TIA’s), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Guillain-Barre Syndrome, or Parkinson’s Disease. We provide comprehensive therapy designed to restore maximum functional performance and overall well-being.
Planned surgery coming up? Pre-register for rehab at Friendship Health today!Pre-Register Now