We created the Friendship Foundation to give back to charities and causes in the communities where we do business. Our Charitable Care Contributions Committee oversees our giving to ensure we make the greatest impact in the areas where our employees, residents, and patients live and work.
If you would like to nominate a charity or cause for the Friendship Foundation to support, here are our guidelines:
- We specifically focus on programs benefiting seniors, education, health and human services, and arts and culture.
- We prioritize organizations in which Friendship employees and board members currently volunteer or express interest.
- We contribute to both operating budgets and capital campaigns.
- We support organizations for one year at a time (with the exception of multi-year campaign pledges). Recipients may reapply on an annual basis.
- We allow our gifts to be used as challenges for possible matching gifts.
- We prefer recipient organizations which recognize the Friendship Foundation through public relations, advertising, and community exposure.
Here is how our application process works:
- Click the application link below and fill out the entire form. All applications must be submitted via this portal to be considered.
- We may require more information after reviewing the application. We will request these details using the contact information provided in the application.
- We will review the application and solicit input from Friendship staff as we make our final decisions.
- We will notify applicants of our decision and set up our funding for the chosen organization.
Friendship is proud to partner with the following organizations: