While we've had to close our campuses to the general public in the midst of current health concerns, that doesn't mean we can’t still use your help! We’re not letting Coronavirus stop us from doing our work of "supporting friends by providing peace of mind," and we hope you'll join us as we continue to provide quality care and services to all our residents and patients.
Friendship team members have received requests for toiletries, activity books, snacks, and other items from residents who are self-isolating in order to stay healthy. You can help us ensure the friends we serve are still able to have the little things that lift their spirits during this uncertain time! Below is a wish list of items our residents would greatly appreciate:
• toiletry items – deodorant, lotion, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, shaving cream and razors, toothpaste, etc.
• snacks (pre-packaged) – candy bars, chips, crackers, etc.
• drinks – bottled or canned sodas and bottled waters
• activity books – word searches, crossword puzzles, etc.
• art supplies, paint-by-number kits, craft kits, beads, and jewelry-making kits
• reading materials, including inspirational items/devotions/books, etc.
• knitting or quilting materials
• blank note cards/stationery and postage
If you would like to contribute any of the above items, Friendship team members will be accepting donations during the following schedule:
Please note, any donated items need to be in the manufacturer’s packaging that can be easily wiped down with disinfectant wipes. Unfortunately, we cannot accept homemade goods or items not in their original packaging.
We can't adequately express how much we appreciate your support during this time. We’re grateful to have the greater community working with us to accomplish our goal of supporting friends by providing peace of mind!