Life is filled with changes. When you face new challenges, we at Friendship are here to help you handle these changes on your own terms and in your own home.
Our professional staff of certified or trained nursing assistants will support you or a loved one through whatever physical challenges you face—24 hours a day and 7 days a week, including holidays. Whether you live at home, in an apartment, or in the hospital, you can be sure you or your loved one has a dependable, caring person ready to help.
We’ll work with you to tailor a unique plan for home care, giving you or your loved one occasional or ongoing assistance. Services are scheduled in 2-to-24 hourly increments, giving you flexible help with tasks like:
- Laundry, folding and ironing
- Dog walking
- Taking out garbage
- Making beds and changing linens
- Light housekeeping (dusting, vacuuming, dishes, etc.)
- Organize and clean closets
- Meal preparation and prepare future meals
- Transportation and help for errands, shopping or doctor appointments
- Bathing, dressing, and hygiene
Friendship Home Care is licensed with the Commonwealth of Virginia and available through private pay or private insurance. To learn more about our home care services or to schedule an introductory nursing assessment, call us at (540) 265-2194.Contact Us