Living a full life is easier with quick access to essentials. Our on-site pharmacy and gift shop lets residents easily pick up everything from prescriptions to medical supplies to household items like snacks and paper towels.
Friendship Pharmacy is also home to our Medication Check-Up program, which helps customers understand the effects of their medications and how they interact with one another. Our pharmacists work with you and your doctor to find the best solutions for your needs.
In addition, Friendship has partnered with the Medical College of Virginia and Shenandoah University Pharmacy Schools to design studies exploring geriatric medication management and related research. These studies focus on long-term benefits over the life of the patient versus short-term benefits that many hospitals might emphasize.
In addition, our pharmacy offers:
- Delivery of requested items to the door of all on-campus residents
- On-staff pharmacist to answer any questions about medications or possible drug interactions
- Prices which are competitive with any national pharmacy chain
- Acceptance of Medicare Part D and other drug benefit plans
- Finding specialty medications that may be hard to obtain
- Coordination with your previous pharmacy for easy transfer of your prescriptions
- Communication with your doctor if you need additional refills
- Flexible payment arrangements with an in-store charge account. We also accept checks and all major credit cards.
If you have specific questions, contact our pharmacy with the phone numbers below.
Pharmacy Contact Information
- Retail Pharmacy/Emporium: 540-265-2152
- Doctor’s Line: 540-777-1515
- Fax: 540-777-6865
- Institutional Pharmacy: 540-265-2153
- Doctor’s Line: 540-265-2232
- Fax: 540-265-2154