Friendship – Valley Management – has been managing senior living communities for nearly a decade and we know it takes a lot of hard work. Having a trusted partner makes it a lot easier to accomplish your community’s goals. We can help you from development to repositioning and management. We can even help you save on equipment and supplies and select reliable vendors.
We provide comprehensive management solutions for our clients through our seasoned team of professionals that develop and implement the most effective management approach.
- Management consulting
- Employee supervision and training programs
- Marketing campaigns and sales plans
- Market analysis and strategic positioning
- Clinical and operations planning and management
ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We work closely with our clients to achieve maximum value for their assets by producing operating proformas to serve as guidance to the management team.
- Analyze Debt Structure & Refinancing Options
- Generate Operating Proformas
- Conduct Operating Income/Expense Analyses
- Coordinate Property Tax Assessments & Appeals
- Manage Property Insurance
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
We pride ourselves on our ability to keep our clients informed on the current and projected financial positions of their assets.
- Financial analysis
- Cash and accrual financial reporting
- GAAP and income tax accounting services
- Revenue cycle management
- Revenue payments solutions
- Vendor payment solutions
What makes Friendship stand apart from others, is the partnership we forge with our clients. We dedicate ourselves to keeping our clients fully informed of the operations and financial results of their assets by constantly striving to make our clients an integral part of the management process. We promote this through:
- Annual strategy and budget meetings
- Monthly financial, operational and marketing meetings to review performance
- Weekly meetings as needed to assess operations and programs